Friday, August 1, 2008

PC Fair August 2008 Coverage PT4

After emerging from the speaker zone, I was greeted by

Sony girls. Nice..

Anyhow, Intel was opposite Sony, and...I saw these guys.

So-called Intel engineers. Scary.

I went to look for something that interests me more, like this,



If you are so inclined, this is the new 45nm CPU from Intel. TO be honest, I don't really give a damn.

I only gave a damn to this.


3 graphics cards in perfect harmony. Beautiful. But there were too many idiots ogling at the poor thing. But if you do look carefully, you'll notice two thins. One, the cards are too near together, which is bad for airflow. Two, where are the SLI connectors?? I do wonder how much does this rig costs.

Wall-E spotted. Cute fella.


More girls.





Anyhow, this was the last hall with girls worth snapping. I think I'll just let it stop here. Enjoy. :)

No comments: