Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Exercise and get $$ ??

I received an SMS from my junior. Lets call her X. Well, X asked whether want to go out yumcha later or not. I asked when. She said around 4:30. Fine. My class finished early, so I managed to online a lil while before I went out. I left college at 4:20. Reached there before she did. Then it occured to me. Who else is going? I shot her an SMS. Her reply was just the two of us. Crap~

She arrived shortly after. Then we had a seat. That was when I was preparing myself.

Her first words were, " This is not about selling anything, direct sales or MLM." In my mind was, Yeah right. I was then mentally prepared for all kinds of shit. Hehe.

Then she started saying about this membership/facility for exercising and martial arts and stuff. Membership for 3 months is RM980, RM330 for a month. RM 180 for 0.5 months. Wow~~ Damn "cheap" horrr.... I LOL-ed silently.

I let her continue talking. I was already drinking my coffee ( which was a treat from her. I supposed was to convince me to listen to her ). Wow........

Then was the money making part. I did recall her saying that from each member that registers, the introducer makes RM328, RM11x and RM60.20 respectively. More like cheating them of their money, I suppose. LOL

Then she introduced her fall-back plan, which means that if I am friendless ( aka Phantom ), I still can make small bucks. But who wants to make small bucks? Hmmmm.....

I asked her if she has successfully convinced anyone as yet. She said just one. Well, not bad for a start. She did not mention which "plan" did her "victim" signed up for though.

The best part? " You can earn up to RM10,000 a month......" Up to. Yeah right. In ALL of your WILDEST dreams. Woohoo.. If it can, WHY NOT EVERYONE SIGN UP !! ITS FREE !!

They are even planning to open a cafe. Wow...... Wonder what the name would be. Moneybean? ROFL. She said that it used to have one, but since some members disagreed on some thing, so it had to be shut down. So, what make one think that it won't happen again? I found out that there was even going to be a TV3 interview. Wow..again...

I asked her if there was any cons with the whole plan. Her answer?





No



Where do I sign?
Nah, forget about it. She was also selling the Quantum Pendant a while back. I asked her why no more selling. She said not everyone want to buy a RM500 pendant. Well, why not? It volcanic rock that can be bought from ACE Hardware cheaply. I guess someone spilled the beans. Poor thing. I shall see how this "magical" plan survives.

No comments: