Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged by DJ. Lee

Stupid girl paksa me to tag her.. Or wuz it the other way around? Ah forget it...

The Self~
01 Name - EricG
02 Nickname - geek, slimy geek, to be precised. Comp geek..
03 Married - I have no intention of getting this epidermic.
04 Zodiac Sign - Aquarius
05 Gender - Kinda confused. I'll say boy..maybe man..
06 Age - 18. Still small~~
07 High School - SMK Seri Bintang Selatan
08 College - UTAR.
09 Height - Forgot liao. Last time was 165-170cm. That was like 6 years ago...
10 Weight - Muahahahahah.. 45kg nia..since a long long time
11 Do you like yourself? - Yes and No. Don freaking ask me.
12 Piercing - Avoided this epidermic as well.
13 Right of Left - Rightie
14 Are you a Freak? - Hell yeah, I like to go FAST~~
15 Hair - Err, I have never seen my mirror before. Hehehe
16 Skin - Orange + brown + yellow = ?
17 Allergies - Slow drivers. PHUCK OFF !!!
18 What are you doing now? - replying this blahdee tag, spraying my Stagea
19 What will you be doing in an Hour? - * Let me see my crystal ball *
20 What will you be doing in 10 years? - * Immersed in crystal ball *

The Family
21 Living with Parents? - Ooo. Of course.
22 Siblings ( You included ) = 1+1+1 =?
23 Eldest - SodoMEEEE !!! heheheh
24 Youngest - Not me....
25 Love/ Hate your family - Depends on timing.. But most of the time is LOVE

The Love
26 You found your other half -In the toilet bowl
27 If yes, who is he/she ? - Its a NO
28 If no, who you want he/she to be? - * Skips this *
29 Time(s) you've been in a relationship - nil
30 Ever woo-ed anyone? - WTF is this? * Skips *
31 Did anyone woo me? - That idiot gotta be blind/deaf/idiot/screwed/demented
32-35 * DJ did not put it there so I have no idea what is it... *
36 Straight/Lesbian/Gay - I love nude computers.....

WTH IS 37-40???????

The Friends
41 Your first best friend - Under my table. No hard disk to run him......
42 Your first enemy - In the junkyard
43 The friend you loved the most - Err.. * Skips this shit *
44 The enemy you hate the most - 6 ft underground liao~~~

* I SHALL SKIP *

Sien la...i stop here..hehehehehehe

No comments: