Thursday, December 18, 2008

Penang Part II

Penang Part II

View from the hotel room. One heck of a nice view of KOMTAR. The room was a little on the basic side, although it IS a 5 star hotel. -.-
We went out after we had checked in. Mom liked to go to Pasar Chowrasta. One nice place, if you like food. Otherwise boring. Hehe. I did find a toy shop, which had a massive amount of r/c cars, helicopter and boats. Prices were not too cheap though. Then came the famous Penang Cendol. Nice….. At only RM1.80, it was indeed cheap.
The location
After the cendol, came another awesome meal, which is -:

So many people !!

The others are fake, I was told.

Yes. Chicken chop. Not any normal chicken chop. This costs ONLY RM3.50. No joke. But (there has to be a “but”, eh?)the wait can make you hair turn white. It was a whopping 45 minute wait for the chicken chop to come. Well, the thing is simple, if you want to eat cheap, wait, otherwise, leave. Cool shit.
My dad and sis then had a buffet dinner, while my mom, me and my bro stayed in the hotel room eating, err, Hokkien Mee, which err, is Prawn Mee. Damn Penagites.. Hehe.. The Char Kuey Teow is also delicious. Damn. Penang=Food Haven.
As night came in, I took another shot of KOMTAR

Not really nice. KLCC had more light, IMHO. Hehehe…

In the morning, which was around 5:30am, (dun ask me why I got up so early), I waited patiently for the sunrise..
And then, an hour later…..

SUN !!
Not very much though. Then a wee bit later on,….



Nice.. Too bad I’ll be leaving Penang on this day…
My bro and sis went for buffet breakfast, and so me and my parents decided to look around for some food.
Then we saw this shop

Yum..Chicken rice..


The rice. Nice….

Quite generous with the soup

What’s chicken rice w/o chicken? Dun ask me~~

No comments: