Monday, December 29, 2008

Seremban Laksa Asia

I should have shown you guys this much earlier, but heck, better late than never, right? This is rated as one of my favorite around. Simply delicious.

Yup. The small bowl costs RM3.00. It used to cost RM2.50. Then it went up to RM2.80. Ceiling price is RM3, I hope. Bloody crude oil prices.....

The package includes some pork (non-halal prok), half an egg, si ham (kerang, cockles), taugeh and your choice of noodles. I prefer just plain noodles. Not mihun. How to find the place you ask?

Take the second exit to Port Dickson. Pass the toll booth. You should see a traffic light. Turn right. Then you will see a left turning. Turn left. You should pass a Perodua dealer on your right. Follow the road straight all the way. Pass the Kong Guan Biscuit factory, over the bridge. Find a parking opposite the post office. The shop is beside a another shop selling food. If I'm not mistaken, the name of the shop is Restoran Laksa Asia or something like that la. Good luck in finding the place, and do leave me a feedback, if you happen to find it, and please tell me if the food is nice. hehee

2 comments:

wYnn said...

I think tis 1 call curry mee at Penang.. if have chance, u should go Penang.. Try our laksa.. it's very delicious..

EricG said...

owh..sure..

i'd love to go..hehe..maybe if got free time..haha..

since u from penang, u recommend got what good stuff.. =)