Monday, September 7, 2009

Why???

Why is life so damn unfair?

Look at this. Me and a few of my friends are carfags. Yes, we do love cars. And like some of them, I don't own a car. Look around at Westlake. All the non-carfags are happily driving their godforsaken MeeVees all over the place. Those are people who drive from point A to point B. But for a carfag, we don't mind driving from point A to point B to point C and back to point A just to enjoy the car. Yes, driving for us is where we release our stress. But what happens if we don't have one? How to release our stress? Fap? Online? Cycle?

And then another one of my friend mentioned that, to be a good driver, tons of experience is needed. And practice as much as you when while you're here. Fine by me, but then, where's my so-called car for me to practice?? Flaws everywhere..

I'm not the only one, I know. my friend, who was promised a car, and now can't get it till next year, is feeling the same as me right now. what the heck, he has a higher chance of getting a ride when compared to me.

but then, life is unfair after all. so from that conclusion, i think my chances of getting a car here is pretty slim.. or maybe i should just give up.. sometimes i just couldnt be fukken bothered.. but at times like this..ranting out is my only way..but for how long can i rant on like this before i go insane??

1 comment:

delilah said...

life unfair????? what is fair