Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bloody Public Transport

Today, I left college at 5pm, sharp. I proceeded to go through Citibank/Nikko Hotel and towards PNB near Jalan Tun Razak. I reached the bus stop along Jalan TUn Razak at about 5:10pm. And so I started waiting. Oh, there was a bus. Packed. Driver did not stop. Never mind, another bus will come. Yes, 30 minutes later, it did. Packed. But it stopped. The foreign workers, as expected, rushed up. How will 5-6 squeeze up a 99.9999% full bus is anyone's guess. Anyhow, the bus left with a few foreigners hanging at the door. Another 20 minutes later, another bus came and go. It was again packed. But by now, the time was already 6:45, more than 1 hour of waiting. I decided to take the LRT instead. I got to the Amapang Park LRT station at 7pm sharp. Reached Maluri LRT at 7:20pm. Way faster than the bus. But I couldn't bother anymore.

No comments: