Monday, August 11, 2008

A small update.

Its has more than a week since I have last updated my blog. Delays and delays. Damn. Anyhow, I have finished testing the "damn" izzi 4G. I am seriously not impressed by this product at all. For something that costs RM700+++, I was expecting a hell lot more. My principal thought it could work indoors, but I have tested it, and well? it sucks. No offense, but only 1 or two rooms has marginally good signal. I am disappointed by this product. Don't get me wrong, it has the potential to do well, but I was not allowed to ring it out, due to the nature of this product. Download speeds hovered at 30 kbps, which is nothing to shout at. Really, I do hope that the Government brings out WiMax sooner, so that it will be a hell lot easier for most, if not all, of us.

No comments: