Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chevrolet Optra Review Part II

Okay, here is the second part of my review. Here, I think I will talk about the performance of the Optra. The 1.6l powerplant may not be enough to push the car, as the car weighs roughly 1400kg. The engine is relatively smooth. I managed to rev the engine to around 6000rpm, in which the engine starts to feel rough, and noisy. But heck, who revs the car to such insane rpms? I only did so because I wanted to overtake some slow drivers. The best part was that daddy did not mind much. All he said was mind the corner ! Near my home ( Len Sen area ), the hilly roads are relatively windy, and is perfect to test the car. At the back roads, I managed to do around 75km/h, which the car still feels planted, and it is still possible to push the car even more. I did managed to have some fun with cars like a Kancil, a Volvo 240 and a Honda City. But the same can't be said for my mom, as she keeps saying this like, " SLOWER ! " Daddy said he will change the tires to Goodyear Ducaro GAs soon, which I can't wait, as the current tires are quite noisy.

No comments: