Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another browser

Another browser is out, just after about a fortnight after Chrome's launch. Its called Space Time 3D. And well, here is a small review.
Looks nice? Well, it does. But seriously, the lack of buttons really annoys me. And, how the heck do I add tabs? And why does Wikipedia does not have an entry of Space Time 3D yet? Anyhow, I will take this chance to, err, bomb this browser. Hahaha.

Not to be cruel or anything, but every since the launch of FF3, IE8, Opera 9.5 and Chrome, I was expecting a heck more than this. Yes, other than the 3D effects, I am not happy at all with ST3D. It sucks. Yes, it SUCKS. I mean, why doesn't the regular Ctrl+T opens up a new tab? If you observe closely, the full screen ain't full. The top still has some empty space. Why is it so slow? What is your source engine? And why the hell did you gave me a BSOD? Why? I hate this browser. Nuff said.

2 comments:

delilah said...

aiya eric so technical one

EricG said...

Oh hi there, delilah.

In what terms do you mean technical? I did not went into things like memory usage and stuff like that. Well, FYI, BSOD is the Blue Screen of Death. The blue screen where you can see the errors and stuff like that. Understanding that is more technical.