Monday, September 1, 2008

Waja And Optra Afterthoughts

I did have fun driving both cars. The Waja is so much more responsive then the Optra is. I accidentally revved the car to 5000rpm while stepping on the accelerator. And the 4G18 is kinda rough. Maybe it is kinda old. Anyway, while cruising at 90km/h at some trunk roads, the car's rev was around 2500rpm. I managed around 2200rpm on the Optra. It is all about the gearing. The ride of the Waja is also a bit harsh, kinda hard. Maybe it was due to the 16" rims and series 45 tires. Darn sporty rims sacrifices comfort for handling. I did not managed to play on further, as it was around 11pm that day. I could have tested the D-3-2-1 on the bending roads. I only managed to play with the "HOLD" button on the Optra. More to come soon, I hope.

No comments: