Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Google Chrome Launched

For those who are still in the dark, this is Google's first beta browser. I'm using it now and I am relatively pleased with how it turned out. Something different from the other browsers I have used. But since it's still in beta, I'll keep my criticism until the final is out. Anyway, it does eat less RAM than FF3.

Initial tryouts did show that there is no drop down for the address bar. And I can't use the scroll wheel to scroll down. Oh, where is my smooth scrolling? Why does it need to have online installation? Why can't I download the whole application and install it on internet un-capable systems? Wait for more to come while I torture it.
For downloads, its at http://www.google.com/chrome
Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: