Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A lil about myself

What I like

Tech
- Yup, I am a huge fan of tech. But NOT IT. Puhleeeezzz, IT is NOT the same as tech. You may argue that IT stands for Information Technology. Yeah, so where does Information come from? I don't know. I started liking tech since I got my first phone. Darn old Alcatel it was. But it was better than nothing.

Manual Cars
- Time to argue again? hold your horses lah. Why not like auto, you may ask. Simple. I want to be in control. In auto, you just press the accelerator and brakes. And steer a bit. But in manual, you have to be aware of what gear you're in and such. Really fun. And when the need arises, an auto fails to perform most of the time. Want to overtake the idiot in front of you? Step down hard, wait a while, gear kicks down one, maybe two, then the car accelerates. By then, you would have grown a 3 inch long beard. On a manual, press the clutch, drop one or two gears and enjoy the rush of power. Fun.

Computers
- Nope, this ain't related to tech. Only slightly lah. I was doing computers since I was 14. And by reading magazines and going through tech blogs and such, my computer knowledge improved. A bit. The usual identifying game just got intense as Intel just launched their LGA1366 series cpu.....

Cycling
- clcying is good for health. or so they say. I dont care. I cycle fast. But I cant seem to cycle as fast as I drve though. Odd. Downhill is absolute fun. And so is uphill. Drag racing? call me in as well. I consider myself a junior "rempit". hehehehe

Family
- Ya. I like my family

Model Cars
- Diecast or plastic models. I like them all. I noticed that ppl these days are either a. Hooked on their comp, b. lala-ing in BTS c. wasting time. Collecting cars is like an obsession. I see a nice car, check my wallet, then I buy. I prefer American muscle and European sports cars. I also collect Hotwheels. I have, hmm, more than 60. In the box. Outside the box? Havent counted yet.

No comments: