Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged....

tagged by ~> Ҝy<~

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. I am sensitive. No really, I am. Forget about the sarcastic side and you may find me caring as well. Just maybe
2. I like tortoise. I got 4 of them and I adore them. Only selected few knows about this.
3. I scared of bees. Yup. Ever since I stepped on one and the bloody thing stung me, I had a phobia for bees.
4. Blur. yeah, I can see things that has to be done, but I dont see them.
5. Enjoys chocolates. My godmother brought some back from Australia. And I gobbled the most. As usual
6. Hates arguing. I'd rather lose to the other party than to argue. Serious.
7. Secretly adores The Stig
8. Waiting to get to Kampar
9. Uses linux. Not may ppl knows about this, really.
10. Does not get bored easily. I can seat at a place for ages, doing absolutely nothing.
11. Hates Metrobus, SJ Bus. i love RapidKL
12. I enjoy walking a lot. No shit.
13. I hate being in the sun
14. I cant get any fatter
15. I wish to get tagged more. lalalal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denise
harrison
Jun
mel chia
Queenie
Vicky
Xin yun
Marcus
howie
zhan yang

No comments: