Monday, April 27, 2009

How dating my ex was like playing dota with a noob

Well its true that i might not as handsome as omniknight, or as macho
as roshan, but still, im like 24 lvl better then ur current pudge.

I always try to be a good omniknight .I heals you when
you hurts , Ga and repel ur ass when u rushing alone into drow , rylai and lina
with only 50 hp and a bunch of mana & hp potion in ur inventories
which u never use......its useless btw.

U cant blame me if u juz get own by those chicks when my GA and repel
runs off man.I cant be ur support unit endlessly, wat do you think? i have infinite
mana pool and no cooldown or sumthing??I need to regen and CD man.

Keep complaining about my hp is low, y mana not enough, wearing same old amours bla bla
Hey man, how the hell am i goin to farm my items when you keep asking me to supporting ur ass while u keep
rushing into enemy without thinking...
I need some private times to farm and earn man...

Everytime when u get ur ass in trouble u expect me to be right beside u..hey girl..
i cant always teleport to you once u Gangbang by some stunners or Invins.

I aint furion ok.
well at least give me like 30 min to farm alone for a boots of travels or sumthing.
whenever i wanted to farm alone or gang bang with my teammates.....u will use ur imba cooldown shaman's shackles to shackle my neck...wth

U see ..u cant expect me to change my build as u like, i need proper planing and time to farm

FYI, i need 2200 gold to convert boots of speed to boots of travels.Give me some space and time!!

Fighting with you is like fighting with mega creeps with all the raxes down,
it never end man.. it keep on coming and it gets stronger and stronger
and it grows FATTER as well...juz like u

Sometime i juz wish that i can have Faceless void's Timestop to freeze of our first 3 days.....

which i barely remeber....

Anyway, wat i hate the most about u ....
is that u have an imba ulti usage of Nerubian Weaver's Time Lapse..

Whenever we solve a problems... u will some how recreate and reconstruct the same old F-ing problems...

its like whenever i heal u.. u Time Lapse... i heal again u Time Lapse again.. WTF man...
u endless low hp faggotz.... y cant u juz heal up and stop the gay ulti... it kinda waste my mana u know...

Sometime i juz wish to suicide bomb my self into enemy rather then keep on healing u...

luckily i met this guy call Enigma,
we came out a plan which he can help me to ditch u in a hole call "black hole" and so
FFS u will gone for eternity...

too bad its was a fail attempt...
it looks like enigma's black hole cant suckup own alied...

damn i tot she's an enemy...

the only option now is either i leave the game or i Pull the Plug... but too bad.. being a leaver will spoil my name and my stats... should i PP?? well... i aint getting ban just becoz a noob... so hows suppose to do this shit??

while i planing to solve her out ... a fat ass pudge actually hook her out from my sight and solve all my problems.. and he said "FRESH MEAT!"

i replied "LOL, yeah rite...anyway thanks man!...oh ya... Rot to hell b****!!"

No comments: