Friday, April 10, 2009

PCFair Sucks

Screw it. I went to PCFair today. First thing that came to me was the iPhone. Godamnit. It is a bloody overhyped phone. Please stop it, it gets darn annoying. And then the guys from Streamyx swarmed over to me. I really wanted to shout at them about the speed I surf using streamyx. No really, imagine downloading a 100MB file @ 100 bytes per second. No wonder streamyx got last place in the World's Worst Semi Broadband Survey.

Then there was the hardware, or rather the lack of it. I remember, a few years back, ASUS, Gigabyte they all had the pride to display all and future motherboards and graphics cards that are coming soon. And what were they doing this time around? Yet again overhyping over the god-forsaken underpowered EeePC. Damn. And then there was the babes. Which are not as nice as before. Nuff said.

Traffic. sucks. I waited 45 minutes for a bus to KLCC. Because people parked illegally. But it was not their fault. Some smart ass decided that the car park is a waste of space, lets build a building. And so they did. People could not find any parking, and decided to double park. The the jam begins. Well, to be honest, parking space in KLCC is still aplenty. I saw a few empty parking spaces while walking there.

I will avoid going to any future PCFairs in a foreseeable future. Simply because it underdelivers. Crap. Unless there is anything in particular that I want (but then there is Low yat plaza), I would not go to another PCFair. Again.

But it's not all bad. While walking through Suria KLCC, I saw this beauty.
Yup. A Mercedes Benz C63 AMG. A real one. Not the bloody bodykit wannabe.


Nothing much here to distinguish it from the latest facelifted C class.
Well, it says here 6.3, but the engine is really a 6.2 litre one. But still packs one hell of a punch.
But upon closer inspection, look at the cross drilled disc brakes, and those gorgeous rims. StunningAs jezza says, there is an ex-murderer in the engine, you would be extremely lucky to get put of the car alive.

No comments: