Sunday, April 12, 2009

PCFair - Round 2

I went to PCFair. Again. Today. At least I bought some stuff.Yup, Kaspersky Internet Security 2009. The listed price was RM159. I got is for Rm85. Not a bad deal at all. After all, it is for 3 users.
And then my brother bought this headset for around RM40. Sound quality? Not too bad.

Even on the last day, the crowd is still crazy. And I have to remind you guys not to follow those "nuts" who try to guide you through the other way in. Following them will make you go in a big circle.

And, where is my proper speaker section? It used to have a whole hall dedicated only to audiophiles. And now? 2 booths at the end of it. Pathetic.

And the first hall. Geez, how do I even put this to words? Is it PCFair or Semi-Broadband Fair? Before this, the first hall is where the prettiest (usually) girls are at. This time, we are bombarded with tons of people trying to promote semi-broadband packages in Malaysia. It sucks. What was at the first hall? TMNut Screamyx, P1, Celcum and Maxis. And the da** iPhone..

No comments: